Like all Healthy Hemp Pet Company products, CannaShroom™ Immune Supporter with Turkey Tail Mushroom contains no gluten, no fillers, no chemicals, no fragrance and is cruelty-free.
This product contains only natural and holistic ingredients. After all a happy pet is a healthy pet!
Full Spectrum hemp Oil: Every batch of organic hemp oil we use is tested to ensure it contains less than 0.3% of the psychoactive cannabinoid, THC, so CannaShroom Immune Supporter with Five Mushroom Blend™ will not get your pet “high.” Hemp oil is also an excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Ceylon Cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon may have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial effects. These properties mean Ceylon cinnamon may support your pet’s immune health.
Chaga, Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Turkey Tail Mushroom Extract Powder: We only use full flower mushrooms, that are never ground into the substrate used to grow them.
- Turkey tail mushroom has been used for thousands of years in China as a holistic treatment to support immune system functions. This super ingredient is making waves in the U.S. The FDA has approved two clinical trials to study to study the potential of turkey tail mushroom extract to slow the growth of cancer cells and have positive effects on treatment in conjunction with chemotherapy.
- Shiitake Mushroom has an extensive history as a holistic mushroom. Compounds in shiitake mushrooms may help boost immunity and support heart health. They also offer good amounts of fiber, as well as B vitamins.
- Reishi Mushrooms are native to east Asia, and are very popular in eastern medicine. Reishi Mushrooms may boost the immune system through its effects on white blood cells, particularly in pets that are ill.
- Maitake Mushrooms are classified by some as an adaptogens. Adaptogens assist the body in fighting against any type of mental or physical difficulty. They may also work to regulate some systems of the body. They are also rich in potassium, fiber, and B and C vitamins.
- Chaga Mushrooms have been used widely for centuries as a holistic treatment for varied conditions. Chaga mushrooms may boost immunity, help combat inflammation, lower blood sugar levels, and even reduce cholesterol. Chaga may also help fight bacterial and viral infections by increasing immune response.
Dextrin, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, and Vitamin E